Shock G OD on fentanyl, ethanol and meth.
New information surrounding Shock G’s death has surfaced.
According to a recent post on TMZ, the Digital Underground founder died from an accidental overdose.
Shock G died in a Tampa Hotel room after suffering from a deadly mix of fentanyl, methamphetamine and alcohol, the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner reports.
The iconic rapper, whose birth name was Gregory Jacobs was found unresponsive by his father in his hotel room in April. He was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager, who then found him in the room on April 22.
The manager noticed Shock hadn’t checked out of his room and immediately called 911.
He was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET.
Shock’s funeral was held May 1, and was attended by Tupac Shakur’s stepbrother Mopreme Shaku and his Digital Underground family.