Dolph connects with ATL superproducer Mike WiLL Made It on “Drippy,” his latest braggadocious single, premiered by Complex. Flashing an infectious cadence over Mike WiLL’s haunting, minimalist instrumental, Dolph muses on his usual topics (women, drugs, cars, clothes, money) while taking a step back to fire back at his assailants. After avoiding over 100 gunshots in Charlotte back in March, Young Dolph was less lucky last month in California, suffering three gunshot wounds, landing him in the Intensive Care Unit. Ready to strike back with his strongest project yet, Dolph returns with Thinking Out Loud, releasing this Friday. Featuring appearances from 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, Ty Dolla $ign, and D.R.A.M., and production from Mike WiLL Made It, Zaytoven, Cassius Jay, Drumma Boy, Da Honorable C-N.O.T.E., and others, Thinking Out Loud arrives on October 20th via Paper Route Empire.
Young Dolph also launched a brand new capsule collection of merchandise inspired by Thinking Out Loud. The collection includes specially designed hoodies, t-shirts, bulletproof vests (**DISCLAIMER** this item is solely the plate carrier vest, MOLLE plates sold separately) and a bandana, all adorned with mockups of the album art or decorated with some of Dolph’s favorite phrases. The new capsule will also offer physical copies of the album, available on vinyl, CD, or cassette.
Thinking Out Loud Tracklist: pre-order here
1. “What’s the Deal” (prod by DJ Sqeeky)
2. “Pacific Ocean” (prod by Teddy Walton)
3. “Point Across” (prod by Zaytoven)
4. “Drippy” prod by (Mike WiLL Made it)
5. “Believe Me” (prod by Cassius Jay)
6. “All of Mine” Feat DRAM (prod by OZ)
7. “Go Get Sum Mo” Feat Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign (prod by Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
8. “Thinking Out Loud” (prod by Buddha Bless)
9. “Eddie Cane” (prod by Buddha Bless)
10 “While U Here” (prod by Drumma Boy)